Alerts view, operations and analytics
This section provide details on Alert management, operations and navigating through alerts analytical reports.
Follow the below steps to view the Current Alerts, All Alerts and Alert Analytics pages.
Active and Cleared Alerts from all alert sources (Ex: Nagios, vROps, CA APM, PRTG, Grafana, Solarwinds, Nodeping etc..) for last 3 days. Current Alerts report refresh time is every 60 seconds.
Active and Cleared Alerts from all sources (Ex: Nagios, vROps, CA APM, PRTG, Grafana, Solarwinds, Nodeping etc..) for last 30/45/60 days depends on the configured alert history retention time. All Alerts report refresh time is every 60 minutes.
Current or All Alerts view
- 1.Filter bar : Select and apply one or more alert attribute to narrow down the scope of the current or all alerts view. See Filters on how to use it.
- 2.Quick Filters: These are pre-defined filters for ease of use. On click, it drops-down and shows available values and supports selecting one or more attributes.
- 3.CFXQL Filter : CFXQL (CloudFabrix quey language) is to create and apply complex filters. This option is for advanced users. See CFXQL on how to use it.
- 4.Time window filter: Allows user to select a time window, i.e. for last 5 mins / 15 mins / 24 hours / 3 days etc.. which applies the slected time window filter to view current or all alerts.
- 5.Filter management: Provides option to save the filter that is entered in Filter bar for future use. It also provides history of previous applied filters.
- 6.Clear Alerts: Clear one or more alerts.
- 7.Quick Insights: It provides overall insights for alerts by Source, alert type, alert category etc.. against a scale of 100
- 8.Alert's view management options:
- 1.Maximize Alerts view table
- 2.Export Alerts table
- 3.Select Alerts table columns and set the order
- 9.Alert operations:
- 1.Clear Alert: To clear the 'Active' alert
- 2.View Enriched Attributes: To view the enriched attributes of the alert
- 3.View Incident: To view the associated CFX incident of the alert
- 4.View Source Alert: To view the raw payload of the Alert notification
- 10.Alert attributes