macaw reset command allows the user to reset the cfxDimensions platform configuration by performing the below operations.
- Stop cfxDimensions application, platform & infrastructure services
- Delete cfxDimensions application, platform & infrastructure services and its data
- Delete all pre-launched containers on cLambda nodes
- Delete all Docker images and volumes on Platform, Service and cLambda nodes
- Delete cfxDimensions platform configuration
macaw reset command is a disruptive operation as it clears entire cfxDimensions platform footprint. It's primary purpose is to use only in Demo or POC environments ("NOT" in Production) where it requires to re-install entire cfxDimensions platform from scratch.