NetApp ONTAP Release Version 8.2.x
Hostname and read-only credentials for the Netapp storage device
Login to cfxDimensions App with User credentials.
Under Datasources App, select ‘+’ icon on the top right corner to add new Datasource
3. Select Datasource Type as NetApp ONTAP
Enter the details
Storage IP: Specify the IP address of NetApp Device
Username: Specify the Username
Password: Specify the password
Port: Specify the Port (By default it is set to 80)
Timeout: Specify a timeout required to wait for the response
Note: To run the resolver with gateway, set ‘requires gateway access’ as Yes and select the gateway that you have created.
Log in to Realize App -> OIAA App
Inside the project, under stack resolvers, search for NetApp Resolver.
Edit and select the netapp Datasource
4. Go to the OIA App and create an incident room.
5. Create and incident with Application Performance issue.
6. Click on the incident ticket
7. The NetApp related information can be seen under Asset-details tab as Physical Storage.